Monday, March 22, 2010

out of the blue




Just had to post this one.


My back hurts from all the fileting and taping, my hands are bruised and swollen from all that cable pulling, İ am caughing because of all the dust in my garage, but man, do İ LOVE this building process !!! My wife, who doesn't even dare getting close to my building nonsense, thinks İ am loosing it...But there is nothing more rewarding than seeing that İ am actually making something pretty neat out of all this wood. And that is without any prior construction knowledge.
Pretty rewarding feeling !!!

So thanks Chris for the project,thanks Tim and Susan for making it available to all of us, and thanks to all those pioneers and more experienced builders who are always ready to answer any question. This is a really great community.


No comments:

Post a Comment