Monday, February 1, 2010

let the games begin.......


Well, here goes my first post. İ ll try to be as dedicated as possible to keep it updated although İ will definitely not add anything to the great blogs that already exists. There is so much information available. Everything a first time builder will ever need is all there.
I am starting my own blog for 2 main reasons:
1-to keep a personal record of my own building so İ can have something to show to my future grandkids.
2- to eventually help out future first time builders since this is exactly what İ am right now !
The idea of building a wodden boat has been hunting me for many years. My dream is to eventually build something large enough to go cruising around the planet. But before getting to that point I wanted to start with something small yet challenging. When I came accross the i550, I knew this was the perfect project for me. What a wonderful boat ! Can t wait to sail my own...
İ will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment