Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shinny Perfection



Getting close to finishing the paint job and I am happy with the results. The colors and scheme are not the usual thing but I am really happy with how it looks. Pretty cool for a sportboat. Now with that type of painting, that thing is better fly !

But take a look at that shine ! Interlux Perfection is indeed a glossy paint. You can even see the blue sky on the white part. Took me a little time (and money! ) to get to that point because I had to paint every color more than once and than lay a final glaze coat to protect the red from fading.


Now that the sides are done, I only need to apply VC TAr and the chosen VC Offshore antifouling on the bottom and I am done with the hull. I picked up a can of the white VC Offshore. I think it will look cool with a white bottom !

I will post a new entry as soon as I have the hull paint done with the antifouling.





1 comment: