Monday, June 13, 2011

boat is back on its feet


That is right. We flipped the boat once more today and I will finally go back to sanding and fairing some more but this time on the upper deck !
I swear I was missing that noisy and dusty action. Got bored of sniffing paint thinner.
So I just grabbed my orbital sander and went to work....My poor neighbors will need to bare with me for a couple more weeks.
I am sure they enjoyed the painting phase much more than I did though :)
And since the upper decks were sanded before I turned the dog house upside down, I actually do not have so much work to do.
If everything goes as planned, Ill be fairing before the weekend.

PS:......and just one more thing. I took my time to look at the boat tonight and I just could not believe I actually build it ! It is one amazing achievement for a first time builder and it is absolutely doable. If you are still thinking about it, just go for it and commit until the end. You wont regret it.

4 comments:

  1. And "hear, hear" to your P.S.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up Telex ?! Thanks for the nice comments. How is your build going ?Update your blog and let us all know. We are very interested !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW

    ReplyDelete