Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hardware and foot straps


Here are a few pictures of the boat with hardware and hiking straps installed. I am stoked !

Still need to install the rudder plate to consider the boat fully finished. But I am really close....and have a hard time grasping what it means......

What an adventure ! Stop thinking, build !!!


That is the strap adjustment. Simple velcro with 20cm on each side. Gives me plenty of adjustment length to play with the strap height.
I will most likely to play around with bungies to leave them at the right height to facilitate sliding my feet underneath them, but I will leave this fine tuning for later, that is after splashing.


And this is how they look when their height is set up to minimum height, flush with cockpit sole.

No comments:

Post a Comment