Monday, April 11, 2011

Zebra look



Worked a few hours on the wodd block to be glued on the cockpit floor to support the keel plate. No clue how this is called in nautical terms . But İ sure got a kick out of making it !



İ had this idea in my mind, executed it and it pretty much looked like İ had envisioned. Nice wood work for a rainy Sunday afternoon.


I was so happy with it that i left my garage, climbed the stairs up to show my newest creation to the rest of the family.......not much reaction there ! İ guess İ am the only one really enjoying this non sense of dust and glue !


İ will decide on how to finish this piece off but one thing is for sure. İ will leave it unpainted with this zebra look


1 comment:

  1. quote
    I was so happy with it that i left my garage, climbed the stairs up to show my newest creation to the rest of the family.... not much reaction there!
    end quote

    Sounds familiar...

    ReplyDelete