Saturday, May 15, 2010

Boat identity


That is just in case any one comes in my garage and ask me what I am building.....It is just holding with pins right now on the face of f18 but will be laminated later . I will do some tests before to make sure the printing ink will not melt away with the epoxi.

I think it looks pretty nice...


On the picture you can also see the stringers I have added for deck support

between f53.5 and f18. Those are really simple 1/4 " plywood strips with lightening holes. I thought about making them as I beam but came to the conclusion that they would probably be way overbuilt.

So I just went the easy way.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like the logo idea. Sort of gives it a little bit of a personal touch. Let me know how the ink issue works out, as I might do the same with my boat...if you wouldn't mind of course! Looks like you are doing a great job.
    later, m...

    ReplyDelete